At the begining of the game, all players must wait until the host decides the game-mode, scores for win and the additional game-options.
- Kill System: tracks down all players kills, deaths and streak points as well as play funny sounds and messages
- Magic Runes: different types of powerups spawn once every 30 seconds in the middle, giving all kind of unique buffs
- Dialogues: instead of typing the game-modes and such, you are showed a number of dialogues to ease the mode selection
- Unique Terrain: a well plained and structured terrain gives the user great experience while playing the game
- Skill/Item Upgrades: in order to bring much more fun to the player, they can upgrade their abilities and items
- Game Options: allows the host player to give another twist of the entire gameplay with the additional game options
Modes: chosen only by Player 1 (Red) at the begining of each match, no matter if he is the host. Without selecting any of the gamemodes, the game will never start.
Available modes: Deathmatch, Capture the Flag, King of the Hill, Elimination.
Commands: can be used by any player and have no restrictions regardless if you are the host or not. Commands must be typed as a normal chat message.
Available commands: -st, -aa, -camlock, -resetcam, -gameinfo, -clear, -cam X, -roll.