DotA v6.77c LoD v1c.w3x Map DotA Download
Not even a week after DotA v6.77c LoD v1b’s release, ResQ and co. breaking up the scene again with a brand new DotA LoD patch update.
Fixes for heroes ranging from Marksmanship to Dragon Tail are available with v1c LoD.
By the look of the changelog, there are a lot of other fixes for the popular custom DotA map.
So if you’re still playing the old version, you may want to check out this one instead.
DotA 6.77c LoD v1c Changelog
- Fixed Marksmanship, Tidebringer, Moment of Courage, Psi Blades, Hunter in the Night, Jinada, Atrophy Aura, Necromastery, Dragon Tail, Brilliance Aura
- Fixed Dragon Tail not working correctly with morphs (deactivated being able to get range version of Dragon Tail for now)
- Fixed game breaking bug with players not finishing picks before the time runs out
- Fixed -repick allowing to pick wrong heroes (like having a range-only spell and being able to pick a melee hero)
- Fixed low vision on Buyback
- Fixed castpoints for Morphling and Phoenix
- Fixed castpoints in hero descriptions for Batrider, Morphling, Ursa, Phoenix, Naga Siren & Troll Warlord
- Fixed Arcane Bolt & Sanity’s Eclipse not dealing the extra INT damage when multicasted
- Removed bugfix “* Fixed transformation skills reducing the movespeed of faster heros while morphed” as it was causing bugs, might return later
DotA 6.77c LoD v1c Balance Update
- Aftershock cooldown from 1.75 to 1.85
- Static Field cooldown from 1.75 to 1.2
- Rearm now can’t be picked with the following spells: Call Down, Hand of God, Chronosphere, Reincarnation, Thundergod’s Wrath, Dragon Form, Shapeshift, Metamorphosis, Supernova, Wrath of Nature, Flesh Golem, Chemical Rage, Spirit Form, Firefly, Arctic Burn
- Supernova refresh-restrictions removed (refreshes everything now)