OFFICIAL map DotA v6.77b AI 1.4.w3x (DOOMSDAY) by PleaseBugMeNot (March 11, 2013)
Here we are again with this fine AI map release, thanks to the countless hours of developing time contributed by the AITeam members. This release is having some heavy tweaks to the items system + AI`s having their own courier to bring them the goods. The new heroes got their AI too and the biggest news from the team are… our new developer – Ciel_Asuka. Blending well and adjusting to the script, Ciel will make us all happy.
Also, we sent Green_Sliche to talk with the AIs in person and get their item preferences on list. He did not also bring them to us… but he used his time there to teach the AIs using some of the new and old items.. which they didn’t use yet. With fewer words: Green made all the item builds
Why DOOMSDAY you will ask? Well, we had that 12.12.12 date, when we would all die from horrible events… and we were in so so great danger that the AITeam decided that we should celebrate the death avoidance during the whole 2013. So.. that`s the reason.
Enjoy DotA v6.77b AI 1.4, codenamed DOOMSDAY!
Changelogs map Dota v6.77b AI 1.44 CHANGES
- New: Ported the map content to latest DotA 6.77b
- New: AI Owned private Courier system. Something like AI Delivery Express, only difference is – Humans don`t get access to this courier`s services If there is a Human in the Ai team.. he also gets a courier.. free.
- New: Massive changes to Item`s build system, ganking and overall functions.
- Fixed: AI-Dummy Caster fixes.
- Fixed: Updated the outdated ability ids and AI skill usages
- Fixed: Auroth, the Winter Wyvern & Zet, the Arc Warden got new and shiny AI
- Fixed: Bug on aiSideShopping stuck.
- Tweak: Improved side shopping post-action.
- New: Coordinated kill and cancel kill.
- New: Added midas, MoM, and veil support.
- Tweak: Rod of Atos & Veil conditions.
- New: Added Ethereal Blade use.
- Fix: Try to Fix the problem of jungling caused by Issue Attack order to nonvisible Sleeping Creeps
- New: Add Class-Check Counter
- Tweak: AI Hero Jungling changes
- Tweak: -XM mode value changes (5% reduced penalty on kill, 5% bonus on death)
- Fix: removed extra-HoT from item system. It was messing with the item builds.
- Fix: Issues with sideshop TP
- Tweak: Removed Spirit Breaker from Midas list
- Tweak: Add Sven to MoM List
- Tweak: Now Centaur(Double Edge,40%chance) and Meepo(F,70%chance)will have chance to cast to creeps when pushing (with sufficient HP/MP/Level and no enemy hero targets nearby)
- New: AI msg Strings injected into game txt files. Replaced most AI msg in script to GetObjectName(‘ID’). This is done to make the AI “language” translated on other languages.
- Fix: Removed the extra Linkens Sphere from Storm Spirit`s build.
- Fix: Fixed item pick and aegis problems.
- New: Aiming for Jakiro’s Ice Path.
- Fix: Break AICastAbilityOnPoint if the Loc parameter is null to prevent AI cast spells 0n (0,0)
- Tweak: Updated the Names List for -CN mode (Cool Names mode)
- Tweak: Changed gamemode notification text. Added new “Gold/Exp Mode” “Quest” in Map Info
- New: The human courier will spawn only with at least one AI ally
- Tweak: The Courier Item will spawn on the Circle of Power instead of the nearby the spawnloc of heroes
- Fix: Many leaking functions fixes.
- Tweak: Lina’s Light Strike Array Aiming
- New: Added theoretical tower evasion to courier
- Tweak: Added damage check on Alchemist’s Unstable Concoction. Usage conditions tweaked.
- Tweak: New item set for Rubick, Bristleback, and Alchemist
- Fix: – Courier on -sp (with AI message on this bonus)
- Tweak: – Improved lothar use on escaping
- Fix: – Disables sideshop tp when having BoT
- Tweak: New Razor’s item build.
- New: Added condition to check enemy heroes when courier delivers.
- Fix: Added forcefix for Necronomicon
- Fix: Attempt to fix Tombstone`s usage wasted on creeps
- Fix: The missing AImsg in itemstrings.txt
- New: Added a CN version of Itemstrings (based on DOTA cn ver)
- Fix: Fixed autousage skills of Centaur, Zet, and Frost Wyrm
- Fix: Fixed DefaultString error on courier bonus message