Map DotA v6.77c AI 1.4b.w3x (DOOMSDAY) by PleaseBugMeNot
Why DOOMSDAY you will ask?
Well, we had that 12.12.12 date, when we would all die from horrible events… and we were in so so great danger that the AITeam decided that we should celebrate the death avoidance during the whole 2013.
As you can see, that is the reason why they chose DOOMSDAY as the codename for Dota AI.
Enjoy DotA v6.77c AI 1.4b, codenamed DOOMSDAY!
CHANGELOG AI 1.4b:
- Fixed 1v1 bug.
- Fixed human’s skill-autousage and skill-disable bug.
- Fixed bugs in AI engage and engage-cancel system. Now AI should not ignore attacking heroes after cancelling engage.
- Fixed bug in SB’s Charge of Darkness behaviour. SB can now use Charge to escape.
- AI can now Sentry lanes. Increased flag check rate for dust and ward.
- Fixed Siren’s Rip Tide casting condition.
- Fixed Courier not regenerating life/mana in fountain.
- Fixed Viscous Nasal Goo.
- Greatly improved Courier’s behaviour. AI’s courier now spawn not directly above fountain to prevent selection masking.
- Updated item builds of Tiny, Warlord, Invoker and Ursa.
- Fixed bugs in item system, including double boots and several others.
- Fixed Heaven’s Halberd’s Disarm bug.
- Improved sideshopping.
- Improved AI behaviour near enemy tower. Now AI should not towerdive recklessly.
- Improved AI chasing behaviour.
- Improved Riki’s behaviour.
- Improved defense system.
- Improved Razor’s Static Link usage.
- Added safety measure to prevent Requiem bug.
- Various tweaks and fixes.
- Fixed a bug with melee/ranged items.
- Removed usage of Naga`s ult when Enemy tower is low HP and enemies are near it. Outdated conditions.
- Disabled -random when under -pa/-pe