Map Dota v6.77c download was released on March 16, 2013 by our legendary Warcraft modder Icefrog
Version 6.77c might be released sooner with a small portion of the 6.78 changes in this Dota w3x map.
Official Dota v6.78 was expected in March, 2013.
- Tranquil Boots disabled speed reduced from 50 to 25
- Tranquil Boots heal increased from 170 to 250
- Tranquil Boots cooldown increased from 40 to 60
- Tranquil Boots heal duration increased from 10 to 20
- Illuminate mana cost increased from 150 to 150/160/170/180
- Illuminate AOE reduced from 400 to 350
- Spiked Carapace duration reduced from 2.75 to 2.25
- Spiked Carapace cooldown increased from 14 to 23/20/17/14
- Marksmanship bonus is removed when there are nearby enemy heroes (instead of just being halved)
- Reduced Marksmanship enemy detection aoe reduced from 400 to 375
- Heaven’s Halberd’s Disarm is no longer dispelled by Manta
- Living Armor damage reduction is now done for all instances of damage that reduce its charges Previous Living Armor Behavior: It would eat up charges from all damage sources, but only absorb some damage from heroes physical attacks
New Living Armor Behavior: Still eats up charges from all sources (including magic), but absorbs some damage from them as well