OFFICIAL map DotA v6.77c AI 1.4c (DOOMSDAY)
Enjoy DotA v6.77c AI 1.4c, codenamed DOOMSDAY!
Changelogs AI v1.4c:
- Improved DW’s Mana Drain, NA’s Mana Burn, AM’s Mana Void, and KotL’s Mana Leak
- Improved Zeus’ Arc Lightning
- Reworked -am and -xm mode. Now -am is -hehgdedg, while -xm is -nengdedg with increased dynamic bonuses.
- Added Shadow Amulet price for AIs
- Fixed AI item/recipes prices up to the changes in DotA 6.73. Most of the prices should be ok.
Dota v6.78b Map Download
IceFrog is on the roll again with another update for DotA, this time with 6.78b version of the official map.
It has been released just a moment ago by IceFrog, he said; “6.78b released, thanks for everyone that reported the bugs.”
As you can see, the purpose of this update is to fix a few bugs in the last 6.78 patch.
Now that DotA 6.78b is available for download, you can now easily tell when Tombstone was Decrapified in this wonderful world of Defense of the Ancients.
Check out the full changelog below:
DotA 6.78b Changelog
- Fixed a bug that allowed some players to control two heroes
- Fixed being unable to easily tell when Tombstone was Decrapified
- Fixed False Promise interaction with Shallow Grave
- Fixed Quelling Blade doing damage to allied wards
- Fixed the passive regen missing on Spirit Bear’s Armlet
- Fixed Empty Bottle courier slow lasting a couple extra seconds after it is filled
- Fixed Buyback cooldown display not always being accurate
- Fixed Rupture hurting couriers
- Fixed some issues with targeting near units with Stone Caller
- Fixed Flak Cannon vs Gem
- Fixed Panda with Bloodstone being unable to revive
- Fixed swapping costing you an extra 100 gold if you swap after re picking a new hero
- Fixed multiple swaps costing you more gold
- Fixed Bloodrage removing Doom and stuns from allies
- Fixed Bloodrage removing Elder Dragon Form
- Fixed various tooltips
- Fixed a bug with Courier haste speed when interacting with slows
- Fixed Bloodstone charges being slightly inaccurate when activating the item manually
- Fixed Rupture piercing Shallow Grave
- Fixed False Promise interaction with Armlet and Power Treads
- Fixed Shadow Demon base int
- Fixed Mortal Strike interaction with Linken’s Sphere
- Fixed an Aghanim’s Scepter drapability issue
- Fixed aoe XP/Gold with deny/neutral/suicide
- Fixed Aghanim Reaper buyback not being prevented properly if someone else gets the last hit
- Fixed some minor issues with the values on Eye of the Storm
- Fixed Geomagnetic Grip being wasted if targeting ground and no nearby Rock is found to pull
Dota v6.78 Map Download
Dota 6.78 official map update has been released just a few hours ago by IceFrog, the original DotA founder himself.
With this patch you can expect a couple of new heroes and several balance changes.
Here is an excerpt from the changelog:
When the blight of the Scourge threatened the isolated peak villages of the Crag Lands, their pleas for aid went unanswered.
The strong villagers climbing ever higher up the mountains to seek refuge, leaving those too young or old to their fates.
When the forces of evil fed upon the helpless, their innocent blood wet the stones of the foothills. Seeing this, the heart of the mountains wept, and forged it’s own champion to face off against the teeming hordes.
Hewed from the cliff face, Kaolin was born into our world. Wielding the strength of the mountain, he bends stone and metal to his fierce will.
Dota 6.78 Bug Fixes
- Fixed a bug with Call Down slow sometimes lasting too long
- Fixed Call Down inaccurate tooltip
- Fixed Echo Stomp stun sometimes ending too early
- Fixed Ancients not having backdoor protection
- Fixed the left range rax not upgrading the siege units properly for the Sentinel
- Fixed the active component of Tranquil Boots being enabled on Illusions
- Fixed an inconsistency with mana sharing on Tether
- Fixed an issue with Primal Split’s Level 2 Storm interaction with Smoke
- Fixed Shadow Amulet not working when you are Magic Immune
- Fixed Rod of Atos sell price
- Fixed Smoke of Deceit not working on Familiars
- Fixed suicides causing aoe bonus XP to be given out
- Fixed attack speed with Armlet on Spirit Bear
- Fixed level 3 Skeleton King Reincarnation scoreboard
- Fixed Rupture sometimes remaining on you when you revive
- Fixed a very minor damage inaccuracy with Eye of the Storm
Are you excited with Dota 6.78? Let us know in the comments section below.
Dota v6.78c Map Download
Dota 6.78 official map update has been released just a couple of hours ago by IceFrog, the original DotA creator himself.
With this patch you can expect several minor changes which does reflect your overall DotA experience.
Despite the meteoric rise of DotA 2, people are still playing Warcraft 3 DotA which is why IceFrog is keeping it ahead for the community.
DotA 6.78c Changes:
- Rage cooldown increased from 15 to 17 seconds
- Flamebreak cooldown increased from 11 to 14
- Tether movement bonus decreased from 20% to 17%
- Living Armor damage block instances from 7 to 4/5/6/7
- Chemical Rage bonus HP reduced from 300/600/900 to 250/500/750
- Gyrocopter attack range reduced from 375 to 365
- Team 2 now bans second instead of first in Ban Phase #2. (All other phases and orders are the same)
Ban Phase #1 No Changes [Team A/B/A/B]
Pick Phase #1 No Changes [Team A/B/B/A]
Ban Phase #2: Changed [From Team B/A/B/A to Team A/B/A/B]
Pick Phase #2: No Changes [Team B/A/B/A]
Ban Phase #3: No Changes [Team B/A]
Pick Phase #3: No Changes [Team B/A]
Map Dota v6.77c download was released on March 16, 2013 by our legendary Warcraft modder Icefrog
Version 6.77c might be released sooner with a small portion of the 6.78 changes in this Dota w3x map.
Official Dota v6.78 was expected in March, 2013.
- Tranquil Boots disabled speed reduced from 50 to 25
- Tranquil Boots heal increased from 170 to 250
- Tranquil Boots cooldown increased from 40 to 60
- Tranquil Boots heal duration increased from 10 to 20
- Illuminate mana cost increased from 150 to 150/160/170/180
- Illuminate AOE reduced from 400 to 350
- Spiked Carapace duration reduced from 2.75 to 2.25
- Spiked Carapace cooldown increased from 14 to 23/20/17/14
- Marksmanship bonus is removed when there are nearby enemy heroes (instead of just being halved)
- Reduced Marksmanship enemy detection aoe reduced from 400 to 375
- Heaven’s Halberd’s Disarm is no longer dispelled by Manta
- Living Armor damage reduction is now done for all instances of damage that reduce its charges Previous Living Armor Behavior: It would eat up charges from all damage sources, but only absorb some damage from heroes physical attacks
New Living Armor Behavior: Still eats up charges from all sources (including magic), but absorbs some damage from them as well
OFFICIAL map DotA v6.77b AI 1.4.w3x (DOOMSDAY) by PleaseBugMeNot (March 11, 2013)
Here we are again with this fine AI map release, thanks to the countless hours of developing time contributed by the AITeam members. This release is having some heavy tweaks to the items system + AI`s having their own courier to bring them the goods. The new heroes got their AI too and the biggest news from the team are… our new developer – Ciel_Asuka. Blending well and adjusting to the script, Ciel will make us all happy.
Also, we sent Green_Sliche to talk with the AIs in person and get their item preferences on list. He did not also bring them to us… but he used his time there to teach the AIs using some of the new and old items.. which they didn’t use yet. With fewer words: Green made all the item builds
Why DOOMSDAY you will ask? Well, we had that 12.12.12 date, when we would all die from horrible events… and we were in so so great danger that the AITeam decided that we should celebrate the death avoidance during the whole 2013. So.. that`s the reason.
Enjoy DotA v6.77b AI 1.4, codenamed DOOMSDAY!
Changelogs map Dota v6.77b AI 1.44 CHANGES
- New: Ported the map content to latest DotA 6.77b
- New: AI Owned private Courier system. Something like AI Delivery Express, only difference is – Humans don`t get access to this courier`s services If there is a Human in the Ai team.. he also gets a courier.. free.
- New: Massive changes to Item`s build system, ganking and overall functions.
- Fixed: AI-Dummy Caster fixes.
- Fixed: Updated the outdated ability ids and AI skill usages
- Fixed: Auroth, the Winter Wyvern & Zet, the Arc Warden got new and shiny AI
- Fixed: Bug on aiSideShopping stuck.
- Tweak: Improved side shopping post-action.
- New: Coordinated kill and cancel kill.
- New: Added midas, MoM, and veil support.
- Tweak: Rod of Atos & Veil conditions.
- New: Added Ethereal Blade use.
- Fix: Try to Fix the problem of jungling caused by Issue Attack order to nonvisible Sleeping Creeps
- New: Add Class-Check Counter
- Tweak: AI Hero Jungling changes
- Tweak: -XM mode value changes (5% reduced penalty on kill, 5% bonus on death)
- Fix: removed extra-HoT from item system. It was messing with the item builds.
- Fix: Issues with sideshop TP
- Tweak: Removed Spirit Breaker from Midas list
- Tweak: Add Sven to MoM List
- Tweak: Now Centaur(Double Edge,40%chance) and Meepo(F,70%chance)will have chance to cast to creeps when pushing (with sufficient HP/MP/Level and no enemy hero targets nearby)
- New: AI msg Strings injected into game txt files. Replaced most AI msg in script to GetObjectName(‘ID’). This is done to make the AI “language” translated on other languages.
- Fix: Removed the extra Linkens Sphere from Storm Spirit`s build.
- Fix: Fixed item pick and aegis problems.
- New: Aiming for Jakiro’s Ice Path.
- Fix: Break AICastAbilityOnPoint if the Loc parameter is null to prevent AI cast spells 0n (0,0)
- Tweak: Updated the Names List for -CN mode (Cool Names mode)
- Tweak: Changed gamemode notification text. Added new “Gold/Exp Mode” “Quest” in Map Info
- New: The human courier will spawn only with at least one AI ally
- Tweak: The Courier Item will spawn on the Circle of Power instead of the nearby the spawnloc of heroes
- Fix: Many leaking functions fixes.
- Tweak: Lina’s Light Strike Array Aiming
- New: Added theoretical tower evasion to courier
- Tweak: Added damage check on Alchemist’s Unstable Concoction. Usage conditions tweaked.
- Tweak: New item set for Rubick, Bristleback, and Alchemist
- Fix: – Courier on -sp (with AI message on this bonus)
- Tweak: – Improved lothar use on escaping
- Fix: – Disables sideshop tp when having BoT
- Tweak: New Razor’s item build.
- New: Added condition to check enemy heroes when courier delivers.
- Fix: Added forcefix for Necronomicon
- Fix: Attempt to fix Tombstone`s usage wasted on creeps
- Fix: The missing AImsg in itemstrings.txt
- New: Added a CN version of Itemstrings (based on DOTA cn ver)
- Fix: Fixed autousage skills of Centaur, Zet, and Frost Wyrm
- Fix: Fixed DefaultString error on courier bonus message
Map DotA 6.78 will likely coming this month. It will contain some of the changes that should be included on the DotA 6.78.
Will 6.78 be released before or after The International 3?
From The_Artful (member of PlayDota forum) ask Icefrog:
Dear Ice frog you have mentioned that 6.78 is comming soon and I wanted to point out some of the “cream of the crop” from the forums over the last few months. So in not particular order:
Phantom Assassin:-Adding caustic farming mechanic method 1, and method 2 (a little op)
-Cosmetic change to PA blink strike
Phantom Lancer:-Situation Nerf/buff to Spirit Lance(numbers need work).
-Leach seed + Tree in the forest
-Goblin’s Greed situation nerf/buff
-Frostbite doubles as ghost sceptor + “Telepad”
Poof w/ combat “perks” method 1 (simple), method 2 (complex, but interesting)
-Added utility of Lightning Bolt
-Spiked carapace +1 skill required
-Now useful 2/3 of the fight.
-fish oil +1
-Culling Blade scaling late
Well, let’s hope we’ll get some nice changes here and there!
What will you expect in the DotA 6.78? Let spark some discussion in the comment section!
Map Dota v6.77c download released today (March/16/2013) by Icefrog
Version 6.77c might be released sooner with a small portion of the 6.78 changes in it. Dota v6.78 can released in this month.
You can download and play now, have fun
Map DotA v6.77b AI 1.1.7 Fun 2.7c by Superwaitsumx
This version has been designed to be rock stable, no more fatal errors (at least most xD)
WARNING: Use -dm command before -fun to prevent some bugs.
Sometimes in 5vs5 Persuasive can give a crash, be careful.
- Removed Christmas theme
- Added Terrain Snow (-ts)
- Ported some of the changes of 6.77b (not all)
- Fixed game crashes
- Now -airepick work properly
- Fixed some tooltips
- Added +jp, which will give 250 jp while in -test (remember, is +, not -)
- Now -random fun will work with latest heros
- Fixed some formless bugs
- Now you will see the fun items clearly
Map DotA v6.77b.w3x by Icefrog
Official Map DotA 6.77b Downloads. Latest Map: 6.77b (January 12, 2012)…Thank to Icefrog update this map and fix bug
* Removed Christmas themed elements
* Fixed a death streak bounty bug
* Fixed Fire Spirits instantly kililng Forged Spirits
* Fixed Brilliance Aura’s self effect on Crystal Maiden not working properly
* Fixed some tooltips